Business Development, Strategy & Training
Consultancy providing programme design, delivery and evaluation services on topics such as entrepreneurship, SME business development, innovation, customer discovery, customer experience management and strategy.
Strategy Facilitation and Development Projects
- Services for Financial Services Clients with Change Projects.
- Services to Support the Facilitation of Enterprise Engagement Action Plans.
- Services to Support the Development of a New Vision and Strategy.
- Facilitation of a Strategic Development Session with Boards of Management.
- Facilitation of Member Company and Steering Group Discussions.
- Facilitation of Training Needs Analysis Interventions.
- Facilitation Services on Future Direction.
Research and Case Study Expert
- Lecturer and researcher into projects for third level institutions. (Clients include UCD, DCU, Maynooth University, APMI (Hong Kong and Singapore) and CESUGA (Spain), in the areas of strategy, enterprise, business and management development.
Key Expertise Areas
- Facilitation of SMEs, strategy development, strategy implementation and learner groups.
- Design, development, delivery and evaluation of training programmes.
- Business network development.
- Enterprise development programmes.
- SME policy.
- Sourcing national and EU-funding.
How can I help?
If you’d like any further information or if you’d like to discuss a project please get in touch either by phone or alternatively please email me to discuss how I can help.
I have worked with a range of business support organisations to assist their clients at the start-up and development stages of their businesses. These organisations include the Local Enterprise Offices, SOLAS, the Management Development Council, CUDA, the SFA, NovaUCD, the DCU Ryan Academy, Tangent (TCD’s Ideas Workspace) and PLATO, and SMEs at the start-up and growth stages of their development.
Some of my clients
As a learning and education consultant I provide programme design, delivery and evaluation services on topics such as entrepreneurship, SME business development, innovation, customer discovery, customer experience management and strategy.
DCU Ryan Academy
Solas Learning Works
The Institute of Banking